Delivering Behavior-Based Performance Feedback
|Date: 11/13/2012Time: 1:15 PM EST-2:15 PM ESTSometimes, healthcare managers and supervisors need to tell employees things they don't want to say and employees don't want to hear. If your performance management process doesn't help improve performance and maintain good team relations, it needs to be re-vamped – yesterday. Behavior-based performance feedback creates a collaborative business process that helps all parties see the situation from the same point of view and agree on what needs improvement.
- Assess performance based upon clearly communicated SVART? standards.
- Employ positive feedback to encourage motivation of team members.
- Discuss the role of fear in impeding job performance.
- Determine assessments on behavior-based facts and communicate that data effectively.
- Draw team member participation in and agreement with (or at least understanding of) the assessment.
- Draw team member commitment to the change needed to improve performance using the Just One Thing? method.
Registrations are welcome and accepted up until the program’s scheduled date.
|Jodie-Beth Galos, Esq. SPHR|
Jodie-Beth assists organizations avoid legal liability and build productivity by removing performance barriers through her human resource risk management practice, Galos & Associates, LLC
Jodie-Beth is a successful attorney, business woman and one of the nation's most popular and in-demand speakers on proactive employment law compliance through effective communications.
Prior to opening her own public speaking and consulting practice, she worked in large organizations including Associate Attorney with Jackson Lewis, Director of Employee Relations at Saks Fifth Avenue, Vice President at United Healthcare and Senior Vice President at Smith Barney.
Ms. Galos authored Firing Back: Power Strategies for Cutting the Best Deal When You're About to Lose Your Job. She is regularly featured on financial and business television, internet programs and professional journals and periodicals.
Jodie-Beth Galos has disclosed no relevant, real or apparent personal or professional financial relationships.
Requirements for Completion | CE Contact Hours | Disclaimer/Disclosures | Cancellation