Employee Absenteeism in Healthcare – Stop Abuses Now!
|Employee absenteeism in healthcare isn't just an annoyance-One missing employee can endanger a patient's quality of care. This program will discuss steps to take to thwart unscheduled absenteeism. Please join us to hear our expert discuss:
- The # 1 secret to reduce employee absenteeism
- Strategies to attack the problem and confront absenteeism
- Bulletproof tips to create an enforceable absenteeism process
- Avoid legal landmines – Federal & state updates critical to absentee issues
- Describe strategies for dealing with chronic abusers & rule breakers
- Identify ways to sort through excuses vs. legitimate reasons
- Explain legal Do's and Don'ts – policies to reduce absenteeism in healthcare
|Jodie-Beth Galos, Esq. SPHR|
Jodie-Beth assists organizations avoid legal liability and build productivity by removing performance barriers through her human resource risk management practice, Galos & Associates, LLC
Jodie-Beth is a successful attorney, business woman and one of the nation's most popular and in-demand speakers on proactive employment law compliance through effective communications.
Prior to opening her own public speaking and consulting practice, she worked in large organizations including Associate Attorney with Jackson Lewis, Director of Employee Relations at Saks Fifth Avenue, Vice President at United Healthcare and Senior Vice President at Smith Barney.
Ms. Galos authored Firing Back: Power Strategies for Cutting the Best Deal When You're About to Lose Your Job. She is regularly featured on financial and business television, internet programs and professional journals and periodicals.
Jodie-Beth Galos has disclosed no relevant, real or apparent personal or professional financial relationships.
Requirements for Completion | Statement of Completion | CE Contact Hours | Disclosures